Quadeca Net Worth
Quadeca Net Worth By Keeping In Mind All The Relevant Factors And Information Gathered From Credible Sources.
Quadeca Net Worth
Quadeca Net Worth In This Year Is Estimated To Be $ 400K to $ 450K. Quadeca Is A Famous Singer / Rapper And Has Earned Fortune In this. This Net Worth Has Been Calculated After Considering All The Expenses, Debts, Incomes Of Quadeca.
|Estimated Net Worth||$ 400K to $ 450K|
|Source Of Income||Singer / Rapper|
Quadeca Net Worth, Wiki, Bio & More Are Covered. Current Net Worth Of Quadeca Has Been Mentioned Below, And We Have Attained That Worth By Calculating Quadeca Income, Assets, Expenses, Debts, Taxes, And Income Reports.
Quadeca was born on October 2, 2000 in Los Angeles, California, USA. He is a well known rapper, soccer and YouTuber based in Los Angeles, California. He is well known for uploading reaction, rap, Fifa gaming, and challenges videos in his channel, Quadeca.
He’s known for songs like “Unusual”, “Wii Music Fire” and “No Deal.” His full-length projects include Out of Order, Bad Internet Rapper and Work In Progress.
Other than this, he has an immense fan following under his youtube channel. In fact, he has also thousands of followers under his Instagram account. He’s worked with artists such as Moxas, K.A.A.N. and B. Lou. Quadeca was born on October 2, 2000, in Los Angeles, California. Very little is known about his family and educational background. He does, however, seem to be an avid soccer player.
Quadeca is about 5ft 8in tall and he’s a Libra. His net worth is estimated at $300 thousand USD. He earns primarily from YouTube and Spotify. In addition to YouTube, Quadeca has 64K+ followers on Instagram. He’s also active on the Twitter platform.
Quadeca launched his main YouTube channel “quadecaX8” in June 2012. His first video was titled “FIFA 12 Ultimate Team | An Unexplainable 70K Pack Opening.” The bulk of his earlier videos were based on the FIFA video game franchise. His channel has since grown to more than 1 million subscribers. It now features a mix of rap music, soccer and reaction videos. Select videos include “20 Styles of Rap”.
Quadeca began his rap career at age 14. His debut album, Work in Progress, was released in September 2015. It include songs like “Wii Music Fire”, “Daydreams” and “Glory” featuring Natasha. His second project, Nostalgia for the Now, arrived in June 2016. The title single “Nostalgia for the Now” featured guest vocals from Jp Bayliss. Other tracks include “Sher” and “The Stolen Flow Experiment.” It also featured a part 2 to “Daydreams.”
|Profession||Singer / Rapper|
|Date Of Birth||October 2, 2000|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Age||20 years old.|
- He earns primarily from YouTube and Spotify.
- He’s also active on the Twitter platform.
- He has an immense fan following under his social media platforms.
- He has bold and classy personality.
- As per his career, in 2012 he bagan his career and uploaded his first video under his YouTube channel named “quadecaX8”.
- His first video was titled “FIFA 12 Ultimate Team | An Unexplainable 70K Pack Opening.”
- The bulk of his earlier videos were based on the FIFA video game franchise.
- Since childhood. he was very interested in the field of gaming and singing.
- At the age of 14, his rap career started.
- In 2105, his debut album, Work in Progress, was released.
- Later, in 2016, his second project, Nostalgia for the Now, arrived.
- The title single “Nostalgia for the Now” featured guest vocals from Jp Bayliss.
- Other tracks of the album include “Sher” and “The Stolen Flow Experiment.” It also featured a part 2 to “Daydreams.”
- Then in 2017,Bad Internet Rapper, Quadeca’s third album, was released .
- Currently, he is working on the new projects.
Quadeca Social MediaQuadeca Instagram Quadeca Twitter Quadeca YouTube
Net Worth Calculator